#4M: Oh, Brother! Part 2
It’s a new month, and we have a new musical conductor. Stacy from Stacy Uncorked gets to choose our themes this month. Today’s theme is Free Choice.
Last week, we talked about bands comprised of siblings, or siblings with friends. This is a continuation of that post.
Please enjoy this week’s playlist:
- Bay City Rollers, Scottish pop band, Andy (bass) and Derek (drums) Longmuir. Today’s Song: Saturday Night
- Beach Boys, an American rock band, Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson Today’s Song: Surfin’ USA
- The Bee Gees, an Australian harmonic "soft rock" act, Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb Today’s Song: How Deep Is Your Love
- The Bellamy Brothers, an American country-rock band, David and Howard. Today’s Song: Let Your Love Flow
- The B-52’s, an American new wave band formed in Athens, Georgia, in 1976. The original line-up consisted of Fred Schneider (vocals, percussion), Kate Pierson (vocals, keyboards), Cindy Wilson (vocals, percussion), Ricky Wilson (guitar), and Keith Strickland (drums, guitar, keyboards). Ricky Wilson died from AIDS-related illness in 1985, and Strickland switched from drums to lead guitar. Today’s Song: Love Shack
- The Black Crowes, American rock band, Chris and Rich Robinson Today’s Song: She Talks To Angels
- Blues Traveler, an American blues-rock band formed in Princeton, NJ. Chan (guitar) Kinchia's brother, Tad (bass), joined group in 1999. Today’s Song: Hook
- The Braxtons, an American R&B girl group, sisters Toni, Tamar, Trina, Towanda, and Traci Braxton Today’s Song: Only Love
- The Breeders, an American alternative rock band, identical twin sisters Kim and Kelley Deal Today’s Song: Cannonball
- Brothers Osborne, an American country music duo consisting of brothers T.J. Osborne and John Osborne. Today’s Song: It Ain’t My Fault
To be continued....
Today’s post is part of the Monday’s Music Moves Me blog hop, hosted by X-Mas Dolly, and co-hosted by Stacy Uncorked, Curious as a Cathy. , and Ramblin with AM. Be sure to stop by the hosts and visit the other participants. If you have a MUSIC* post, feel free to join in the fun! *sorry non-music posts are not permitted in this blog hop.