This post is part of a month-long blogging challenge. The challenge is to start the month with the letter A and make our way to letter Z at the end of the month.
A quick review of what we’re doing here:
I’ll post 3 to 5 songs with a word that represents the letter of the day. In the comments, you’ll share songs that also use the selected word in either the title or lyrics. Pretty easy, and loads of fun!
Today’s word is “Heart”
- Heart and Soul - Joy Division
- Heart and Soul - Huey Lewis & The News
- Un-Break My Heart - Toni Braxton
- Owner Of A Lonely Heart - Yes
- Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana
And those are my Hearts for the day. Let’s see what Heart songs you come up with. Your songs can be from any musical genre. Share in the comments.