This post is part of a month-long blogging challenge. The challenge is to start the month with the letter A and make our way to letter Z at the end of the month.
A quick review of what we’re doing here:
I’ll post 3 to 5 songs with a word that represents the letter of the day. In the comments, you’ll share songs that also use the selected word in either the title or lyrics. Pretty easy, and loads of fun!
Today’s word is “Love”
- Addicted To Love - Robert Palmer
- What’s Love Got To Do With It - Tina Turner
- You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi
- Love Is All Around - The Troggs
- Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
And those are my Loves for the day. Let’s see what Love songs you come up with. Your songs can be from any musical genre. Share in the comments.