This post is part of a month-long blogging challenge. The challenge is to start the month with the letter A and make our way to letter Z at the end of the month.
A quick review of what we’re doing here:
I’ll post 3 to 5 songs with a word that represents the letter of the day. In the comments, you’ll share songs that also use the selected word in either the title or lyrics. Pretty easy, and loads of fun!
Today’s word is “Time”
- Times Like These - Foo Fighters
- Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
- Time In A Bottle - Jim Croce
- Old Time Rock N Roll - Bob Seger
- Too Much Time On My Hands - Styx
And those are my Times for the day. Let’s see what Time songs you come up with. Your songs can be from any musical genre. Share in the comments.