It’s a new month and that means we have a new music conductor for Monday’s Music Moves Me. As we just celebrated Mother’s Day, our task is to come up with songs about Mothers or Families.
Here is what I came up with:
- Renegade - Styx
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
- Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
- Mama I’m Coming Home - Ozzy Osbourne
- Mama Told Me Not To Come - Three Dog Night
- Don’t Forget To Remember Me - Carrie Underwood
- A Song For Mama - Boyz II Men
- Mom - Meghan Trainor ft Kelli Trainor
- Mama Said - The Shirelles
- Flowers For Mama - George Jones
Today’s post is part of the Monday’s Music Moves Me blog hop, hosted by X-Mas Dolly, and co-hosted by Stacy Uncorked, Curious as a Cathy. , and Ramblin with AM. Be sure to stop by the hosts and visit the other participants. If you have a MUSIC* post, feel free to join in the fun! *sorry non-music posts are not permitted in this blog hop.