#4M: It's My Birthday!
Well, not really. But it is my birthday month.
So for today’s Free Choice, I’m taking you all back to that fabulous week that I made my arrival into this world.
Here’s the top 10 songs according to the Hot 100 Billboard chart from the week of my birth:
- Mr Tambourine Man - The Byrds
- I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) - Four Tops
- Wooly Bully - Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs
- (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
- Wonderful World - Herman’s Hermits
- Crying In The Chapel - Elvis Presley with The Jordanaires
- For Your Love - The Yardbirds
- Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte - Patti Page
- Help Me Rhonda - Beach Boys
- Johnny Rivers - Seventh Son
Have a great week! See you next time around! PS... I'd really love it if you took half a moment to check out the latest Battle of the Bands and cast your vote. You can find the battle HERE
Today’s post is part of the Monday’s Music Moves Me blog hop, hosted by X-Mas Dolly, and co-hosted by Stacy Uncorked, Curious as a Cathy. , and Ramblin with AM. Be sure to stop by the hosts and visit the other participants. If you have a MUSIC* post, feel free to join in the fun! *sorry non-music posts are not permitted in this blog hop.