#4M: For The Win
It’s a new month, and we have a new musical conductor. Stacy from Stacy Uncorked gets to choose our themes this month. Today’s theme is Free Choice.
Last week, on my other blog, Literary Gold, I spotlighted a book titled ‘For The Win’ written by Raine Thomas. The author suggested a playlist to listen to while reading the book. So for today’s Free Choice, I thought I would share that playlist with you.
Please enjoy this week’s playlist:
- “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
- “Beneath Your Beautiful” by Labrinth and Emeli Sandé
- “Connection” by One Republic
- “This is Gospel” by Panic! at the Disco
- “Cool” by the Jonas Brothers
- “these are my friends” by lovely the band
- “Can You Feel It” by Birgir
- “What a Man Gotta Do” by the Jonas Brothers
- “Never be the Same” by Camila Cabello
- “Everything Has Changed” by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran
- “Nobody But You” by Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
- “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
Today’s post is part of the Monday’s Music Moves Me blog hop, hosted by X-Mas Dolly, and co-hosted by Stacy Uncorked, Curious as a Cathy. , and Ramblin with AM. Be sure to stop by the hosts and visit the other participants. If you have a MUSIC* post, feel free to join in the fun! *sorry non-music posts are not permitted in this blog hop.