#4M: Neighbors and Sons
Our guest musical conductor this month is Cathy from Curious as a Cathy! Cathy gets to choose our themes this month. Cathy states this about today’s theme: “for National Neighbor or Sons Day song titles/lyrics about neighbors or sons.”
Well, alrighty then… Let’s get to it! 5 Neighbors and 5 Sons.
Please enjoy this week’s playlist:
- Fred Rogers - Won’t You Be My Neighbor?
- Smokie - Living Next Door To Alice
- Robert Cray - Right Next Door
- Brandy Clark - Girl Next Door
- The Secrets - The Boy Next Door
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man
- Cat Stevens - Father & Son
- John Lennon - Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)
- Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure
- Ugly Kid Joe - Cats In The Cradle
Today’s post is part of the Monday’s Music Moves Me blog hop, hosted by X-Mas Dolly, and co-hosted by Stacy Uncorked, Curious as a Cathy. , and Ramblin with AM. Be sure to stop by the hosts and visit the other participants. If you have a MUSIC* post, feel free to join in the fun! *sorry non-music posts are not permitted in this blog hop.