#4M: Oh, Brother! Part 5
It’s a new month, and we have a new musical conductor. It’s Me! I get to choose our themes this month. Today’s theme is Free Choice.
In the past, we talked about bands composed of siblings, or siblings with friends. This is a continuation of that post. I should note, the source that I am using is rather lengthy. I am only sharing bands that I am familiar with.
Please enjoy this week’s playlist:
- Good Charlotte, an American pop punk band, identical twins Joel and Benji Madden. Today’s Song: The Anthem
- Greta Van Fleet, an American Rock band formed in 2012, Josh, Jake, and Sam Kiszka. Today’s Song: Highway Tune
- Halestorm, an American hard rock band, Arejay and Lzzy Hale. Today’s Song: I Miss The Misery
- Hanson, an American pop rock band, Isaac, Taylor, and Zac Hanson. Today’s Song: MMMBop
- Heart, an American rock band, Ann and Nancy Wilson. Today’s Song: Alone
- INXS, Australian rock band, Tim, Andrew, and Jon Farriss. Today’s Song: Never Tear Us Apart
- Isley Brothers, American pop (soul) band, O'Kelly, Rudolph, and Ronald Isley. Today’s Song: Contagious
- The Jackson 5, an American popular music family group, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine (later replaced by Randy), Marlon, and Michael Jackson. Today’s Song: I Want You Back
- The Jets, an America pop band, LeRoy, Haiti, Rudy, Kathi, Elizabeth and Moana Wolfgramm, and adopted siblings Eddie Lavatai and Eugene Hunt. Today’s Song: Make It Real
- Jonas Brothers, an American pop rock band, Kevin, Joe, and Nick Jonas. Today’s Song: S.O.S.
To be continued....
Today’s post is part of the Monday’s Music Moves Me blog hop, hosted by X-Mas Dolly, and co-hosted by Stacy Uncorked, Curious as a Cathy. , and Ramblin with AM. Be sure to stop by the hosts and visit the other participants. If you have a MUSIC* post, feel free to join in the fun! *sorry non-music posts are not permitted in this blog hop.