Song Lyric Sunday: PLAN
Time for Song Lyric Sunday! I’m really liking this fun challenge!
The Idea was formed by Helen @ This Thing Called Life One Word At A Time. She has presented us with the word prompt of PLAN for this week.
I really enjoyed this challenge, as it really make me put on my thinking cap and with the help of google, I was able to come up with a plan for this challenge (see what I did there?)
Wikipedia tells us this about the song:
BUT, it does tell us about the album the song is from, also titled PLAN B
Plan B is the eighth album by American rock band Huey Lewis and the News, released in 2001.
This was the last album to feature founding member/guitarist Chris Hayes, who performed on the album but then left after work was completed. Hayes was replaced by Oakland-born guitarist Stef Burns (Alice Cooper, Vasco Rossi, Pablo Cruise, Y&T). It was also the last News album for Ron Stallings, who died in 2009.
The song Plan B is track 7 on this album.
The rules for playing along:
- Post the lyrics to the song of your choice, whether it fits the theme or not
- Please try to include the songwriter(s) – it’s a good idea to give credit where credit is due and it’s honestly just a simple Google search
- Make sure you also credit the singer/band and provide a link to where you found the lyrics
- Link to the YouTube video, or pull it into your post so others can listen to the song
- Ping back to this post or my own Song Lyric Sunday post
- Read at least one other person’s blog so we can all share new and fantastic music and create amazing new blogging friends in the process
Join in the fun! If not this week, why not next?
What other songs can you think of that would be perfect for this challenge? Tell me about them in the comments below.