#4M: Oh, Brother! Part 6
It’s a new month, and we have a new musical conductor. It’s Me! I get to choose our themes this month. Today’s theme is Free Choice.
In the past, we talked about bands composed of siblings, or siblings with friends. This is a continuation of that post. I should note, the source that I am using is rather lengthy. I am only sharing bands that I am familiar with.
Please enjoy this week’s playlist:
- Kings of Leon, an American rock band, Caleb, Nathan, and Jared Followill. Today’s Song: Sex On Fire
- The Kinks, an English rock band, Ray and Dave Davies. Today’s Song: Lola
- Gladys Knight & the Pips, an R&B/soul family musical act from Atlanta, Georgia that remained active on the music charts and performing circuit for three decades. The founding members were Gladys Knight, brother Merald "Bubba" Knight, sister Brenda Knight and cousins Eleanor and William Guest. Today’s Song: Midnight Train To Georgia
- Kool & the Gang, an American band formed in Jersey City, New Jersey, in 1964 by brothers Robert "Kool" Bell and Ronald Bell. Today’s Song: Get Down On It
- Lamb of God, an American metal band, Will and Chris Adler. Today’s Song: Redneck
- Lit, an American rock band formed in Orange County, California. Ajay and Jeremy Popoff. Today’s Song: My Own Worst Enemy
- The Marshall Tucker Band, an American rock band from Spartanburg, South Carolina that helped establish the Southern rock genre in the early 1970s. Toy and Tommy Caldwell. Today’s Song: Can’t You See
- Men Without Hats, a Canadian new wave and synth-pop band, originally from Montreal, Quebec. Ivan, Stefan, and Colin Doroschuk. Today’s Song: Safety Dance
- The Moffatts, a Canadian pop/rock band, Scott and triplets Bob, Clint, and Dave. The fraternal twins Bob and Clint later formed a duo called Same Same. Today’s Song: Miss You Like Crazy
- My Chemical Romance, an American rock band, Mikey and Gerard Way. Today’s Song: Na Na Na
To be continued....
Today’s post is part of the Monday’s Music Moves Me blog hop, hosted by X-Mas Dolly, and co-hosted by Stacy Uncorked, Curious as a Cathy. , and Ramblin with AM. Be sure to stop by the hosts and visit the other participants. If you have a MUSIC* post, feel free to join in the fun! *sorry non-music posts are not permitted in this blog hop.